Level 1 classes offer young toddlers a stimulating environment to explore their new movement and language skills with a sense of security, comfort, and confidence. As your child thrives in a music and movement-driven environment, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other parents and caregivers and learn to use music to create and simplify routines at home.
- Discovery and play with scarves, hoops, mirrors, and more
- Instrument play and introduction to basic music concepts such as high/low, fast/slow, and holding a steady beat
- Singing songs that include motions, repeated words, and different meters and modes
Skills & Benefits
- Heightened body awareness and beginning competence in self-regulation of movement
- Development of various basic gross-motor skills, fine-motor control, and coordination
- Growing ability to recognize and follow patterns in music and move to a steady beat, fundamental skills that have been linked to math and language